Chocolate Oatmeal Almost




#Oatmeal | I don’t even know where to begin describing these cookie.  “Holy Cow Batman!”,  comes to mind.  I have to tell you these really blew my mind.  I guess I wasn’t sure about the combination.  Weird huh.  I mean what’s not to love?  Dories original recipe had raisins in it along with peanuts.  I guess that’s
to Continue Reading......


Brookies Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
#ChocolateChipCookie | Brookies! A fun and easy to make hybrid dessert made from one part brownie, one part chocolate chip cookie in
read more...

Simple Swedish Chocolate Oat Balls Chokladbollar
#OatBalls | These Swedish chocolate oat balls are a quick homemade candy that your kids can easily make at home using everyday ingredients.
read more...


Chocolate Chip Brownie Tarts
#Tarts | Chocolate Chip Brownie Tarts are bite-sized desserts with a tender chocolate chip cookie shell and a soft brownie center. No mixer needed.
read more...

How to Make Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs
#HotChocolate | These adorable Grinch hot chocolate bombs are both cute and trendy. Little balls of chocolate are filled with cocoa mix and marshmallows. Learn how to make these fun DIY Christmas gifts.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog