Almond joy macaroons




#AlmondJoyMacaroons | Flaky coconut macaroons hug whole almonds before being toasted to perfection and dipped in semi-sweet chocolate for this easy-to-bake take on the classic candy bar. While prepping the ingredients for these Almond Joy Macaroons, Z asked me if I was making Mounds. I pointed out that I was using almonds which would make them Almond …
to Continue Reading......


Easy Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels Cookies
#Pinwheels | These Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels are my most asked for and loved Christmas cookie-dessert! These easy cookies are fun to make and eat!
read more...

35 Christmas Cookies We Can t Wait to Pass Down
#ChristmasCookies | These Christmas cookies will be instant favorites.
read more...


Old Fashioned Chewy Molasses Cookies
#MolassesCookies | These old-fashioned chewy molasses cookies have the ultimate chew factor! The cookies are filled with warming spices and bake up nice and thin with an incredibly chewy texture. 
read more...

Creamy Mushroom Soup
#CreamyMushroom | Have I ever told you that mushrooms are one of my most favorite foods of all time? Well, if I haven’t…they are.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog